Tree Service & Tree Removal in Brandon Fl.
Affordable Tree Service *Tree Removal *Stump Grinding *Licensed & Insured *Fast & Friendly *Owner on every job *Free Estimates
Tree Removal in Brandon
The following are a few reasons to consider hiring a professional Tree service company:
- Tree leaning in one direction or unsafe
- Reduce hazard risk from dead, weak, or broken branches
- Provide clearance from roofs and power lines
- Tree has storm-damaged
- Not sure about something related to tree
- Prices that are affordable and you can trust!
- No money upfront.. payment upon completion
- Professional, experienced trimming
- Prompt arrival with friendly, experienced crew. We respect your property and treat it as our own
- Fully insured tree service covering your property.
- Hundreds of Removals safely completed without damaging property or neighboring trees.
- Clean-up after the job
A little history about Brandon Florida
Brandon’s history began on January 20, 1857, when John Brandon (1809–1886) arrived at Fort Brooke (now Tampa) from Mississippi with his first wife Martha (1813–1867) and six sons. At first he moved his family to what is now the Seffner area. Then in August 1858, John Brandon purchased 40 acres (160,000 m2) in the New Hope area (now Brandon) and 160 acres (0.65 km2) later on and then named his land “Brandon”. John and his second wife Victoria’s house was located on what would become the corner of Knights Avenue and Victoria Street. Four years later, the New Hope Church was built on land donated by Brandon. Besides being the first church in the community, it also served as Brandon’s first school.